Thursday, October 14, 2010

... and the fun begins

As a newlywed to a med student, I am not only broke... but very bored.  In an effort to entertain myself and keep up with all of my friends and family from home, I have decided to start blogging about my experiences in Lewisburg.  Being that Lewisburg has the population of about 2000 people.. I can't promise it will always be exhilarating, but I can promise lots of smiles.  Follow along while I attempt to decorate our boring, white walled, taupe colored carpet apartment into something that represents Jason and me... and hopefully lures in visitors.  I will also share my attempts to cook, all of my explorations, and personal embarrassments.. (which happen more than I would hope).  :)  It should be interesting.. so hope you enjoy! 

1 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.